Who are we?
Advodan Holbaek Copenhagen is part of the nationwide Advodan Law Firm, which was founded from well-established law firms in 1988.
At Advodan Holbaek Copenhagen we are a group of attorneys, paralegals and support staff dedicated to delivering the best advice and expertise to our clients. We have achieved solid results while focusing on our clients’ needs.
We have comprehensive experience with all of the legal issues related to corporations, government and private individuals.
Our customers are mainly small and medium size enterprises, local government and private citizens. We are structured so that our services and pricing fit the core needs of these customer segments. Our staff is trained to meet the needs of these customers and to deliver targeted advice and services.
Across Advodan Law Firm nationwide we meet the needs for every area of legal practice and can set multidisciplinary teams.
At Advodan Holbaek Copenhagen we focus on the following practice areas
- Board services and counselling
- Conflict resolution
- Customer and supplier collaboration
- Company law
- Debt collection
- Generational change
- Insolvency and reconstruction law
- Intellectual property law
- Labour and employment law for employers
- Marketing and competition law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Personal data protection
- Property management
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Construction law
- Criminal law
- Family law, including divorce and separation
- Foreclosure auctions
- Labour and employment law, including CA legal support (via membership of CA a-kasse)
- Personal debt settlement schemes
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Succession law, including administration of estate and preparation of wills
- Tenancy Law
At Advodan Holbaek Copenhagen we have built higher level expertise within the following industries and customer segments
- Small and medium sized companies
- Private individuals including members of CA legal support
Do you need legal advice? Feel free to contact us